Return and Exchange Policy
Bakhache Jewellery reserves the right to make amendments or alterations to this policy without any prior notice. We urge all customers to thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions to ensure complete clarity and prevent any potential misunderstandings.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Once payment is accepted, Bakhache Jewellery does not entertain any cancellations, refunds, or exchanges of piece(s). It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the piece(s) immediately upon receipt to ensure satisfaction.
For every purchase made at any of our boutiques or through our website at www.bakhachejewellery.com, Bakhache Jewellery will arrange an exchange or provide a store credit within 30 days of the original purchase (TBC) upon request for a refund. All exchanges must be conducted with the piece(s) in their original condition and accompanied by the original packaging, including the Invoice and Certificate of Authenticity.
For online purchases, please contact us to confirm the return of your order and receive shipping information. Under no circumstances should you ship jewellery to us without specific instructions. You may also return the piece(s) to any of our Bakhache Jewellery boutiques for an exchange or store credit only (TBC).
Custom-ordered pieces are considered final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged. Similarly, pieces showing signs of wear and tear, damage, or any alterations (engraved, embossed, resized, etc.) cannot be returned or exchanged.
Re-Delivery of Damaged/Defective Piece(s):
To be eligible for a re-delivery of damaged/defective piece(s), you must return the piece(s) in the same condition as delivered to you previously. Initially, you will bear the shipping cost, which will be promptly refunded upon receipt of the goods in satisfactory condition. Please note that we take utmost care to ensure proper and secure packaging to avoid any damages during delivery.
The correct piece(s) will be shipped to you free of charge. However, we will not accept returned piece(s) if they show any signs of usage or further damage. In such circumstances, the shipping cost and the piece(s) will not be refunded.
Before proceeding to return the piece(s) to us, kindly email us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with detailed guidance on the next steps.
Exchange and Return Procedure:
To exchange and return the original purchased piece(s) to our Bakhache boutique distribution centre, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Call the Client Relations Center (TBC).
- Utilize our pick-up service and agree on a pick-up date with our logistics partner. You may be asked to provide product information for an initial assessment of the product's condition.
- The Client Relations Center will send you a return form by email or request you to complete the return form enclosed with your product delivery.
- Fill out the required information on the return form and sign it.
- Include in the delivery package the completed return form along with the piece(s), all its accessories, any free items received as part of your order, the invoice, and all other documents, in their original box.
- Seal the delivery package and affix the pre-paid airway bill received with your purchase.
- Our logistics partner will pick up the sealed delivery package on the agreed date.
To request an Exchange Authorization (EA) number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name, address, and contact details
- Order Confirmation Number
- Piece(s) being returned along with a brief explanation.
*Please also include your full name, address, and contact details and Order Confirmation Number on your return package
When your Exchange Authorization is cleared, it will be emailed to you. The exchange must be completed within thirty (30) days of the Exchange (TBC) Authorization generation. Please print out the attached Exchange Authorization Form and include it in the package with the returned piece(s).
Please retain proof of return shipment, as we accept no liability if such proof cannot be produced. Only merchandise received by our boutique distribution center will be eligible for a refund. If you decide to use a different logistics partner than the one provided by us, the risk of loss or damage to the product during transit shall remain with you until the product is in our possession.
Kindly note that returns can only be made at our boutiques in Malaysia and not at boutiques in other countries where the product was delivered.
For more information regarding our return policy, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.